Since Apr 28, 2000 Vietnam Government has implemented the Vietnam Visa On Arrival program which is available for 180+ nationalities in the world to apply for Vietnam Visa Online. Nowadays, Vietnam Visa On Arrival (VOA, also called Vietnam Visa Online) is rated as the fastest and safest way to get Vietnam Visa. So how Vietnam Visa On Arrival works?
Vietnam Visa Online Procedures
01. Filling the Online Application Form
Required information includes full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, arrival date and arrival port. In this step, you need to fill the details exactly as your passport to make sure that your Visa will be issued correctly.
- By proceeding online application with our website https://www.vietnam-visaonline.org . We comply with Personal Data Protection and assure that this data will only be used to process your application.
- Because in any situation, you are unable to enter Vietnam with a wrong information Visa. So, remember to fill your exact information as your passport details.
03. Receive the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter
The Vietnam Visa Approval letter will be sent to you via email, so do not forget to check your email including your Junk and Spam mail.
- Print the Visa approval letter out
- Filling the entry and exit form which you receive along with the visa letter
- Prepare 2 photos passport size
Upon arrival, you just need to show your passport and 3 mentioned thing above to the Immigration Officers.
04. Get Visa Stamp upon arrival
At Vietnam airport, the applicants show all documents above at the Vietnam Visa landing counter. Them, the Customs Police Man will stamp visa into their passport and let them pass the Immigration gate.
- Select Airport Fast Track, our staff will take care all above jobs to assist you to pass the Passport and Visa control quickly within 10 – 15 minutes.
- Select Airport Car Pick Up, private car like that in some minutes as soon as coming at the airport to pick you up to hotel, don’t worry about scam taxi any more.
- If you need a reference for your trip you can get our Completed Vietnam Travel Guides, It’s free for every one.
Questions & Answers
Can I get Vietnam Visa upon arrival if I come by sea or road?
Yes, you can. If you apply for the Vietnam Visa with us.
In case, you arrive Vietnam by border crossing or cruise, please contact directly at [email protected]. Then we will support you to get the Visa approval letter which you use to get Visa stamp upon arrival.
*Note: If you arrive Vietnam by plane, the Visa approval letter is completely different from the Visa letter for border crossing. So remember to send us an email if you do not arrive Vietnam by plane.
What is Vietnam Visa on Arrival (VOA)?
- Vietnam Visa on Arrival or Vietnam landing visa or E-visa are the same type of visa that you will be picked visa stamp and visa sticker at the Vietnam international airports (Hanoi Capital, Danang City or Hochiminh City). But you must fill out all your required passport information in advance to apply for the Visa approval letter.
- This is the best way to get your Vietnam entry visa for normal passport holder with purpose of tourist or business. No need send your passport to anywhere, no document needed, and it is so fast, easy, reliable. You just need to fill in our Online Application Form , pay the service fee, get your Visa approval letter within the chosen processing time and pick up your visa at your destination international airport in Vietnam.
- This is widely used and is the more preferred way to apply for a visa to enter Vietnam than the more traditional way through the embassy or consulate. Just a few minutes for getting visa stamp at the airport. The Immigration Department receives thousands Visa-on-arrival applications per month and the number of applicants are increasing steadily. We also provide extra services if you required.
- Noted: Visa on arrival is valid for travelers who enter Vietnam by plane only.
What is Visa stamping fee?
Stamping fee is a fee you need to pay for The Vietnam Immigration Officer at the arrival Airport to get your visa stamp. This is fix amount to pay for Government.
Visa Stamping Fee at the airport is depended on your Visa type. The stamping fee as below :
- $25 for single entry visa, from 1 to 3 months single visa
- $50 for less than 6 months multiple entries visa.
- $95 for 6 months multiple entries visa to less than 1 year multiple entries.
- $135 for 1 year multiple entries Visa.
For convenient reason, you should prepare cash to pay stamping fee before entering Vietnamese airports because you cannot pay by credit card, in case that there is not international ATM in the airport.
If you have any question, please contact us.
What is Vietnam Visa Approval Letter?
The Vietnam Visa Approval Letter which is issued by The Vietnamese Immigration Department is a pre-approved application you need before entering Vietnam. This letter allows you to get Visa stamp at the Vietnam International airports.
If you have no free-time or stay far away the local Vietnam Embassy, our service can support you to apply the pre-approved letter for Vietnam Visa through a travel agent in Vietnam quickly and most conveniently.
What should I do if I find out that I entered incorrect personal information?
Shortly after you submit your application, you should receive a confirmation email in the email address you provided us with. In this email, we confirm the information you entered earlier.
If you find out any mistakes, please contact us right away by sending an email or call us ASAP If you do not catch the mistake until your visa status changed into “processing”, you will have to pay the extra fee for a new visa with the correct information. Because we have already said that Please double check for making sure your information is correctly as in your passport. Any change after approved will be charged
Vietnam Visa exemption policy
Vietnam Visa Exemption information:
- No Vietnam entry visa required for travel less than 30 days: Citizens of Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia, Brunei and Laos.
- No Vietnam entry visa required for travel less than 15 days: Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- No visa required for travel less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months: Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
- No Vietnam entry visa required for travel less than 60 days: Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
- No Vietnam entry visa required for travel less than 60 days: APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies.
- No Vietnam entry visa for traveling to Phu Quoc Island – Vietnam : Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc less than 15 days will also be exempt from Vietnam visa application. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.
- No visa required for Vietnamese overseas less than 90days staying if holding Vietnam visa exemption certificate.
All other citizens are required to get Vietnam entry visa before departure (Vietnam visa issued prior to departure by Vietnamese consulates or embassies) or a pre-approved Vietnam entry visa (visa is issued on arrival at Vietnam’s International Airports) supplied before arrival in Vietnam.
Are UK citizen required Visa to arrive Vietnam? [ Updated 2017]
According to the confirmation from The Vietnam Immigration Department, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has recently extended the Vietnam Visa exemption program for UK citizen.
UK passport holders are able to stay in Vietnam less than 15 days without Visa until Jun 30th, 2018, but your previous entry must be far from the next one 30 days at least. It means that if you wish to re-entry Vietnam with Vietnam Visa free, your last entry need to be far the next arrival time 30 days. If not, you have to apply for Visa.
In case, you are planing to stay in Vietnam more than 15 days, you can apply for Vietnam Visa on arrival here.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
What are requirement for appliyng Vietnam Visa?
Vietnam visa on arrival is created to offer the most convenient, simple conditions to overseas tourists and businessmen. The only requirement of us is checking the validity of your passport. It has to be valid at least in 6 months.
Except for checking you do not need to send us any documents. Just click the tab “Apply Visa” to start to fill out personal information in the online form.
It is vey simple and easy, isn’t it?
Fill in the online form or send us information as follow to [email protected] :
- Fullname (as in passport)
- Date of birth
- Passport Number
- Proposed date of enter and exit Vietnam
- Required single or multiple entries visa
- Special request (if any)
We will process Vietnam visa upon arrival automatically if you don’t have any special request. Please remark us if you would like to get your visa stamp at Vietnam embassy which you want or at any check-in port by road or sea.
What is Vietnam visa service fees?
Vietnam Visa Service: click here to have reference.
Fast Check in service: is the most convenient for overseas tourists. The staff will pick you up at Vietnam International Airports and assist you in completing all procedures. Learn more.
|TYPES OF FAST TRACK||AIRPORT|
|HO CHI MINH||HA NOI||DA NANG||CAM RANH|
|Airport Fast Track||25 USD/pax||25 USD/pax||25 USD/pax||25 USD/pax|
|Airport VIP Fast Track||40 USD/pax||40 USD/pax||40 USD/pax||40 USD/pax|
Car Pick up service: We offer a private car with a number of seats according to your request. Our well training driver will wait for you outside the Vietnam airport and drive you to special destination in centers. Learn more.
|ECONOMY CAR PICK-UP||AIRPORT|
|HO CHI MINH||HA NOI||DA NANG||CAM RANH|
|4 seats||25 USD||30 USD||25 USD||30 USD|
|7 seats||30 USD||35 USD||30 USD||35 USD|
|16 seats||95 USD||95 USD||95 USD||95 USD|
|24 seats||150 USD||150 USD||150 USD||150 USD|
Visa Extension and Renewal: Visa Extension means that you will have a new staying duration permission in Vietnam. Extending Vietnam visa must be applied some days before your visa expired date. That is, it takes 7 working days to finish as submitting your passport and requirement at Vietnam Immigration Department Office. Learn more.