Just found you need Vietnam visa at departure airport? Keep you calm down and go on with the express Vietnam visa in Australia or outside.
About Express Vietnam visa in Australia- How to apply
In fact, there are 3 ways to apply Vietnam visa. It includes apply at Embassy in person, sending out document by post and apply online.
However, if you are a rush the 2 first ways are not suitable since it takes 5 working days. Therefore, Vietnam visa on arrival is the only way in this case. What is else? This method is certainly safe and efficient, millions travelers has believed and used from 2012 until now.
Express Vietnam visa in Australia and outside- How to do it?
- Access this website vietnam-visaonline.org and finish the application form. Be noted that Express visa is also valid not only for tourist but also for working/business purposes.
- Pay for visa processing fee by credit card/debit card or via Paypal account. All steps take you around 2 minutes.
- Download the result under PDF/JPG file via email and represent it by paper work or even show it on your phone at both departure airport and arrival airport (to get visa stamp).
1. Make sure your passport’s validity is more than 6 months from the entry date.
2. Express Vietnam visa is applicable for those who travel by AIR only.
Types of express Vietnam visa in Australia
Vietnam visa- urgent (4 hours)
If you wish to receive the result after 4 hours from the time to apply, please choose “urgent service” at the first page when applying. It takes you 19 USD as extra fee.
Vietnam visa- emergency (10 minutes)
10 minutes or even less than 10 minutes is a super service that we can offer to you and all travelers with almost nationalities. Of course your approval letter is approved by the Vietnam Immigration department as normal procedure but it is super-express that why it cost you extra 49 USD. However, benefit in return is that you can get boarding pass right away and take your flight on-time.
What happens if you do not have Vietnam visa at departure airport? The airline staff will not provide you the boarding-pass. What is else? In some case staff may provide you the flight ticket but you will be returned back to your departure airport from the arrival airport without visa/approval letter.
Vietnam Embassy information in Australia
Nowadays, travelers world-wide try to apply online to save time and money. But if you tend to apply at Embassy or sending passport out by post, below is basic information of Vietnam Embassy located in Australia.
Postal address: PO BOX 98, Mawson ACT 2067, Australia.
Vietnam Embassy office: 6 Timbarra Crescent, O’Malley ACT 2606.
Travel advises – Vietnam Climate
Vietnam is a tropical country with the humidity of 84% averaged per year. The North has 4 seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. In contrast, the South has only 2 seasons: hot (Dec-Apr) and rainy seasons (May-Nov). Central regions normally get heavy rain from Dec-Feb.