Are you non- Vietnamese and worry how to get Vietnam visa from Incheon South Korea? Check here to know what you need to prepare before coming!
Why all foreigners do not locate in their home countries still can get Vietnam visa online from Incheon?
You should know that you do not need to go Vietnam Embassy to get visa in your country. Instead, you can apply through internet and get the result within 24 hours via email. Not only that, people who live far away from Samcheong-dong, Seoul then the perfect and recommended method is applying online via a professional website.
In order to explain why all foreigners do not locate in their home countries still be able to get Vietnam visa online from Incheon. This is legal because it follows the Vietnam Immigration law (Decree No. 92/2007/ND-CP). Also, applying with us means you have 100% to obtain Vietnam visa because we are a travel company in Vietnam-legal status in accordance with free travelers- unit status.
What you need to prepare and how to get Vietnam visa from Incheon- South Korea?
In fact, getting Vietnam visa online will be one of easiest things that you ever do. The whole procedure takes around 10 minutes in total.
Next, what you need to prepare includes:
- A valid passport- it works for more than 6 months from the date of arrival in Vietnam.
- A valid email address- since the Vietnam visa stamp is linked to your passport upon arrival but you still need a copy of the approval letter to prove that the Vietnam Immigration had approved for you already. Further, we will send you pre-visa (approval letter) in PDF/JPG via email. In particular, the approval letter states the date that your visa starts to be valid and the final date of validity too as well as your bio-data.
- A credit card/ debit card or a Paypal account. If you do not have a credit card, transfer money via Western Union is also a good choice.
Online procedure and how to get Vietnam visa from Incheon- South Korea
- At the first step, you need to input your information such as full name, date of birth, passport number as well as email address on the application form. This step sounds easily but it is the most important step, make sure that all information you gave us is correct 100% especially your email address.
- Step two will move you to the settle payment page, if you do not have a Paypal account, just ignore and choose to pay by credit card directly. This step takes you approximately 3 minutes.
- At the last step, please do not forget to check your email to receive the result, check the information on the approval letter again. After checking, if you found any mistake, do not hesitate to contact us via email to help you to correct it. This is a big difference between applying visa with us and Embassy. Once you apply with Embassy, you must apply again if any mistake happens and then wait for some days.
Importantly, for those who are staying at Incheon airport and just found they need visa and need urgently, we are able to issue the approval letter for less than 30 minutes.