Vietnam visa on arrival enables you to visit Vietnam legally without submitting via Embassy. Let’s study How to get Vietnam visa at Da Nang airport.
What documents you need to provide at Da Nang airport?
In order to get Vietnam visa at Da Nang airport, all passengers who travel with an electronic visa or visa on arrival need:
- Your passport, it must be valid for more than 6 months from the date of entry Vietnam. Be careful! If you enter with an approval letter (visa on arrival), travel document is not acceptable. It does mean that, original passport is a must. Missing page of passport and faded passport number is not acceptable.
- An approval letter which includes important information: “Immigration department”, “picking up visa on arrival”. So, which personal or organizations are able to guarantee approval letter for you? Printed approval letter in A4 (color or black and white).
+ A company-legal representative who guarantee for your stay to Vietnam with the purpose of working, study, marketing research…etc.
+ A travel company or a visa company. They are able to guarantee for 2 types of visa: working and travelling.
- 2 passport photos in the size of 4×6 cm.
How to get Vietnam visa at Da Nang airport safely?
Getting Vietnam visa at Da Nang airport is not a hindrance since Feb 2012. From Feb 2012 Vietnam Government has approved for travelers to apply online to get the approval letter and take visa upon arrival at Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh airports.
First of all, you need to complete Vietnam visa application form at: https://www.vietnam-visaonline.org/visa-services-apply.html
Next, check your email within 24 hours to receive the approval letter from the Immigration department.
Finally, present your passport, printed approval letter and 2 passport photos at visa landing counter at Da Nang airport.
Visa cost and processing time | Vietnam visa tips 2018
The cost of Vietnam visa depends on types of Visa range and you can click here to have a view of all types including working visa. Also, the visa fee to pick up Vietnam visa at Da Nang airport is same as at Ho Chi Minh and Ha Noi airports.
However, we- Vietnam-visaonline.org will gives you 3 excellent options of processing time:
- Normal processing: it costs 19 USD and your application will be processed and return within 24 working hours.
- Rush processing: this time, we will send the approval letter to you within 4 working hours and it charges you more 19 USD as extra fee.
- Emergency processing: this option is excellent for those who are in extremely rush. For example you are checking at the airport and just found that you need the approval letter within 15 minutes. In return, it takes you 49 USD as extra fee.